Shipping: Free, Intl. $1.10+
Bottle Size: 8 fl oz
Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (5 ml)
Garden of Life Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil Benefits
Far north in the icy Atlantic lives a truly remarkable culture of people who have withstood the challenges of harsh weather and long seasons of darkness. This is the island nation of Iceland.
Cod liver oil has always been an important part of the diet for the Icelandic people. They instinctively recognize the importance of Vitamin A, Vitamin D and the essential Omega-3 fatty acids found in cod liver oil.
Regular use of cod liver oil has supported the overall health of the Icelandic people for hundreds of years. Now, this same product is available to support your overall health.
• One of nature’s richest sources of natural Vitamins A and D.
• Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. One serving of Olde World® Icelandic Cod Liver Oil provides over 750mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids.
• The Vitamins A and D in Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil support normal calcium metabolism, normal bone development, and help maintain healthy bone structure.†
• The Vitamin A in Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil supports eye health, normal skin and hair structure, and healthy immune function.†
• The Omega-3 fatty acids found in Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil support healthy neurological and brain function. †
• All-natural lemon mint flavor.
• Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil is molecularly distilled and undergoes quality control measures to ensure purity standards are met.
• Great for those on low carbohydrate diets.
Is Olde World® Icelandic Cod Liver Oil tested for purity?
Olde World® Icelandic Cod Liver Oil undergoes quality control measures to ensure purity standards are met.
What are the benefits of Vitamin D supplementation?
Current research shows that Vitamin D deficiency, believed to be almost non-existent in the North American population, might be more prevalent than originally thought.
Vitamin D, well known for its ability to support calcium metabolism, has also been shown to support healthy carbohydrate metabolism.† Research shows that healthy individuals without a Vitamin D deficiency more often demonstrate a normal glucose metabolism than their Vitamin D deficient counterparts. Additionally, Vitamin D is suggested to play a pivotal role in supporting normal muscle tone and strength†.
Garden of Life Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil Ingredients
Calories from Fat 40
Total Fat 4.5 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 10 mg
Vitamin A 4,500 IU
Vitamin D 450 IU
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 1.4 g
Other Omega-3s 594 mg
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 447 mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 400 mg
Other Ingredients: Cod liver oil, natural lemon essence, natural peppermint essence, alpha tocopherol.
Contains no artificial colors or preservatives.
May contain soy.
Garden of Life Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil Side Effects
Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil is safe for most users. A search of “Garden of Life Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil side effects” and “Garden of Life Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil reviews” revealed no known side effects. To avoid possible side effects, start with a small dose, and gradually increase to the recommended dosage. Always consult your doctor before taking any supplement.
Compare Garden of Life Olde World Icelandic
Cod Liver Oil 8 fl oz to 56 Cod Liver Oil Supplements
Compare 56 cod liver oil supplements with 1450+ reviews at: iherb.com/Cod-Liver-Oil?rcode=YAG250. And compare 84+ Reviews for Garden of Life Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil 8 fl oz. Then save an extra 10% on your order with Coupon Code* YAG250
Resources: Garden of Life, BBB/Garden of Life, Consumerlab/Garden of Life, Facebook/Garden of Life, Instagram/Garden of Life, Pinterest/Garden of Life, Retailmenot/Garden of Life, Twitter/Garden of Life