Nasopure specializes in all-natural nasal washes. See 62+ Nasopure Reviews and save an extra 10% on Nasopure with Coupon Code* YAG250 at iherb.com/Nasopure?rcode=YAG250.
Shipping: Free, Intl. $1.10+
Save an Extra 10% on 4 Nasopure Nasal Washes
Dr. Hana’s Nasal Wash System
Nasal Wash System Little Squirt Kit
Nasal Wash System Refill Kit
Nasal Wash System System Kit
Washing your nose with Dr Hana’s Nasopure® is most effective when recommnedations are followed. Please read the detailed, step-by-step instructions below and allow three days to perfect the technique, although many feel the results immediately. Contact Dr. Hana direclty if you have questions.
Preparing your solution
1. Thoroughly clean the Nasopure bottle and cap using a mild dish soap solution. Rinse well.
2. Pour contents of the Nasopure salt mixture into the bottle. Hypertonic is most effective, but isotonic can also be used – see our Solutions Guide.
3. Fill the bottle with warm water (previously boiled, distilled, sterile or purified). Test the solutions temperature by squeezing a few drops on your wrist. Use warm water. NEVER use a solution that is hot to the touch
4. Screw on the cap. Push the tip down to close the cap and shake.
5. Discard any remaining solution after one week. Remix a new batch after washing and rinsing the bottle and cap. Rinse cap after each use.
6. Always store the solution at room temperature.
Prevention: Wash 1 time per day or after exposure to irritants.
Mild to moderate congestion: Wash 2 times per day.
Moderate to severe congestion or infection: Wash up to 4 times per day.
The best way to use Nasopure is in the shower, or while leaning over a sink.
1. Pull the tip open and place the bottle tip into one nostril creating a good seal. Keep your head straight and look forward. Point the bottle tip toward the back of the throat with the bottom of the bottle elevated. DO NOT point the tip upward. (see diagram)
2. Seal your throat with your tongue as if you were gargling, or beginning to make a sound, or just hold your breath while squeezing the bottle. PLEASE NOTE: Learning how to block your throat may take practice. Blocking the throat prevents solution from reaching the mouth, resulting in a salting taste. If this occurs, it is not harmful.
3. Gently squeeze the bottle allowing solution to wash along the nasal floor and exit the opposite nostril. PLEASE NOTE: When first washing your nose, you may experience a slight burning sensation. This is normal and will diminish after repeated use.
4. Switch nostrils and repeat.
5. Allow the solution to drain freely from the nose for a few moments, then gently blow. If ear popping occurs, blow more gently or simply allow solution to drain out naturally.
6. To allow any trapped solution to drain, bend forward at the waist and gently rotate your head from side to side.
7. Blow the nose gently after allowing the solution to drain naturally.
For Young Children
If your child has recurrent ear or sinus problems, is disabled, or has difficulty tolerating the wash, consult your doctor. If the child is too young to blow his/her nose, gently suction the nostrils with a Baby NasaKleen.
1. Always have the child maintain an upright position to prevent choking. Allow the child to do as much of the washing themselves, as appropriate for his/her abilities.
2. Use 1/2 salt packet in the 4 ounce Little Squirt to go® Nasopure bottle. The smaller bottle fits a 2-4 year old hand pefectly.
3. Review the directions suggested for the appropriate age. Have the child get comfortable, in front of a mirror. Allow your child to gently squeeze a small amount of solution into the sink (approx. 1 tsp.) and then help them place the tip of the bottle into one nostril. Don’t rush. Applaud their efforts. Wait a few minutes before washing the other nostril.
4. Encourage the child to gently blow his/her nose after washing. If it is time to teach your child to blow their nose, please read our Blowing The Nose page.
5. Please feel free to contact us with questions.
Compare Nasopure to 104 Nasal Wash Products
Compare 104 nasal wash-products with 1202+ reviews at: iherb.com/Nasal-Health?rcode=YAG250. And compare 62+ Reviews for Nasopure. Then save an extra 10% on Nasopure and all brands with Coupon Code* YAG250