Serving Size: 3 vcap
Shipping: Free, Intl. $1.10+
Nicotinamide riboside for endurance, energy, and healthy aging*
• Supports cognitive function and provides neuroprotection*
• Stimulates thermogenesis*
• Enhances endurance and efficiency of skeletal and cardiac muscle*
• Promotes healthy aging through sirtuin activation*
Thorne Research Niacel Benefits
Nicotinamide riboside (NR) is the most direct precursor to nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+).* NAD+ is a key component of the citric acid cycle and the electron transport chain, both involved in mitochondrial production of ATP for energy.*
In addition to its importance in cellular energy production, NAD+ is a critical substrate for several enzymes, including sirtuins (SIRT1 and SIRT3, in particular), which play key roles in healthy aging, weight management, metabolic syndrome, and hepatic lipid metabolism.*
What health benefits does NiaCel provide?
• NiaCel supports insulin sensitivity*
• NiaCel promotes healthy aging by turning on sirtuins, which increases mitochondrial biogenesis*
• NiaCel is neuroprotective and supports cognitive function*
• NiaCel supports weight management by promoting thermogenesis*1
• NiaCel benefits endurance athletes and fatigued individuals by increasing muscle and cardiac mitochondria*
Thorne Research Niacel Ingredients
Nicotinamide Riboside Chloride 125 mg
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, microcrystalline cellulose, leucine, silicon dioxide.
Thorne Research Niacel Side Effects
Niacel is safe for most users. A search of “Thorne Research Niacel side effects” and “Thorne Research Niacel reviews” revealed no known side effects. To avoid side effects, start with a small dose, and gradually increase to the recommended dosage. Always consult your doctor before taking any supplement.
Buy Thorne Research Niacel 60 VCaps
So see 0+ Thorne Research Niacel 60 VCaps Reviews, and buy it at: iherb.com/Thorne-Research-Niacel?rcode=YAG250